It's time to be 22!

10:30

Presents and Birthday Meal


Back again with something short about what I actually did on my birthday! Honestly, I forgot and it doesn't feel like ANYTHING at all. It's gotten to the point where it's just a number!!

I received some presents from my friends! They got me this beautiful colouring book with a set of crayons! It has beautiful designs to colour in and makes me extremely nostalgic. Considering I used to be full-pelt interested in art and colours and nothing else. Especially when it comes to colouring books! Reminds me of when I was like 5! I wish I was 5 again! Haha! Along with these twisty colouring crayons, they were also my fav when I was like 8 or whatever age I was!




I went for a birthday lunch meal or... lunch-evening meal? It was at like 2-3pm, so I'm not sure which it is. But either way... I forgot to take picture of my main course. Shame. I was so hungry and just dug into it. Haha sorry guys!! I went to Harvester's Pub&Grill again! If you follow my instagram, you may see repetitive images of food from Harvester's, because I love their food. But that also depends on how the chef does on the night. Must say, this birthday meal was very very nice! The chef's were great! I only have photos of my starter pick'n'mix salad alongside of some fresh bread with butter and my dessert of Rocky Horror.


And that's all I did! Another peaceful day! Bye~!


Photos taken via iPhone5



Do you guys feel nostalgic on your birthday's too? Like "Oh, I remember when I was 4..." and then you repeat the story ten times because it was fascinating at the time? Where would your dream restaurant for a birthday meal be?!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. lovely pics! happy birthday <3

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! and Sure! Following you now on Insta, blgolovin and GFC :)

      Delete
  2. If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting guys! If you have anything to say just comment away below! Hope you enjoyed your visit and be sure to follow me on either social media possible and come back again! ;) Further enquiries, contact me via e-mail nolifelifelife@gmail.com ! Be it collab, ads, sponsors or even just to keep in touch as friend, e-mail or comment as you like! :)