Liebstar Award!

12:00

I have been nominated?!






So recently I was nominated for the Liebster Award.  I've learnt that this is a tag award that enables new bloggers (those with under 200 followers) get noticed within the blogging community, as well as get to know each other.
Thank you very much to Georgia for my nomination! Thank you so much! I didn't think of receiving an award since I'm just posting random things? But either way, I'm a fan of her blog and (love how she does art and her bunch of stationery), it's definitely worth a look and she is a relatively very new blogger! So go and check it out!



The rules for this tag are as follows:
1. Thank & link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 small blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you believe
deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify those nominees via social
media/blogs.


My answers


1. Where in the world would you most love to visit?

Anime world!  Fine! I pick Manga world! Geez~ Just let me dream?! If I was to pick country/ city in this world (to VISIT) it will have to be ... that place where the movie Avatar was filmed! But to visit SO often and even be inspired to live there, it would be South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, America, Canada, Australia, Spain.. etc etc Lol! You name it! Maybe I'll take a trip to Antarctica~ Just for the sake of building an igloo :)

2. If you could buy any handbag what would it be?

I don't know. I am not exactly a handbag addict so I don't know names that well. But I do like bags from brands like Chanel, Mulberry, Whistles etc. As of currently, I would like a backpack - but not from these brands, they are a little out of my league ahaha!


3. What is the last make up item you purchased?

Errrrrrrrrm? I believe it was the Bare Minerals Get Started Kit!

4. If you could only shop in 1 store for the rest of your life, which store would you pick?

Probably the shop Bonjour (Chinese cosmetic store) - it is absolutely beautiful!
I changed my mind after asking my sister and she said 'Debenhams!' and the reason being you can't get clothes from Bonjour! So I decided to go with her answer - Debenhams! 

5. If you could be any film character for a day, which character and why?

Anime film character : Detective Conan
Studio Ghibli film character : Nausicaä or Princess Mononoke
Disney film character : Lion King Simba
Other animated film character : Minion
Live-action film character : Black Widow - Scarlett Johansson is SO pretty and her character is so cool!

6. Who is your current favourite blogger?

I honestly... don't know :) The one I am most loyal to would be bubzbeauty!

7. Favourite childhood film?

To pick one - the first one that came to mind was Princess Mononoke produced by Studio Ghibli, Directed by Hayao Miyazaki.

8. What's the tastiest meal you can cook?

Pasta! I can make a lot of pastas! 
Although I'm not bad at making other foods too! (As long as I like it and not out of my league! haha)

9. What would be your dream job?

A Manga artist OR an artist OR an artist blogger - as long as the job involves being an artist (NOT music), then it is my pure dream job! Lol! But I'm not even applying for jobs to be an artist (I do want a stable life! Lol) and I also gave up my dream to be an artist *sigh*

10. What is your favourite make up brand?

I don't particularly have one. I prefer to try a range and go for a mix&match!


11. Favourite pair of shoes you own?



Currently, wearing my Nike Air Max 90 Premium Trainers ALL THE TIME!! and are in the colour of Black, White and Metallic Silver! (That's what they said). I have a truck lorry load of shoes. Please. I am your typical shoe addict!




My Questions to you nominees~

1. If you could own any brand in this world, which would it be? (Not restricted to just makeup and fashion brands!)
2. Most amazing place you have travelled to! (Not restricted to abroad  - could be your next door neighbour, who knows?!)
3. Your favourite film/series character (doesn't have to be real, can be animated!) and would you ever want to be them?
4. Your Food or Your Bed?
5. What is the last skincare product you bought?
6. What is the most memorable meal/food you've ever had in your life? and where was it?
7. What is your favourite skincare brand?
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
9. What camera(s) do you use for your blog? and what brand and model is it?
10. What is your favourite genre of music? or you could just name artists/bands and so on.
11. Would you love to continue blogging as your career?


I nominate :

Joanne - Blushify
Jodie Perkins - BLONDIEI
Ana - Hush Hush
Melissa & Nicole - Bartlett pair
Vanessa Medel - Vanessa Medel
Nadya Elvina - Navellina
Terri Adrienne - BLACK+GREY
Jenny - itsmeeejennyy
Brittany Jarman - Brittany Jarman


They are all very good bloggers~!


NOTE 1 :
There probably some nominees who has 200+ followers but I tried my best to research into how many followers they might have - so I decided to follow the bloglovin' statistics unless it was obvious on their blog!

NOTE 2
There may also be a few who had been nominated before! I believe with this award, if I believe that those who even though have received the award but have supposedly under 200 followers (may also be a long term blogger already!)... then they deserve even more followers! Because they deserve more than 200 followers for sure!


Thank you for reading this long award post! I am truly grateful to be nominated! I am trying very hard to keep some more updated posts but for this past month and over I have been so busy it's like I'm about to die! Lol! I have been a little less busy so hopefully! More posts coming up! :)




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! :D

    ps: My name is Nadya Elvina :D

    Navellina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOPS! haha sorry! I was extremely tired when I was writing this and so when I changed Navellina to Nadya Elvina, I must have kind of combined the two instead... haha :D and you are welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. Omg I love your answers! We are pretty similar!
    I'm an Otaku, too! And I would also love to live in the Anime/Manga world lol
    If I were Conan, I would get traumatized because of all the murders, kidnappers and thieves .... But I still love this anime xD
    Your dream is to become a manga artist?! Amazing! Please share a manga drawing of yours, please!!! <3
    My fingers are crossed for you and I will support you~
    I will try to answer your questions quickly!
    Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you very much! I have replied on your recent blog post instead since i swear google never notifies us of replies!!!! Lol! But yea I wish I could still continue as a manga artist~! It was a dream and still is!! Either way, thank you! (long reply AGAIN!) Soz~!

      Nicole x

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I was just talking about how I want to save up and buy my first Chanel bag some day. :P
    The BareMinerals kit was something I tried years ago, but my skin is too dry for powder foundations now. I liked the sheerer coverage and natural look though.
    Thanks again for the nomination! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh! Great minds think alike *cringe* ahaha :D ooooo the bare minerals kit works pretty well on my skin which should be oily/combo but then it makes me look so matte... i think! So I might start looking for something that could give me a dewy finish instead~!
      And no problem! :)

      Nicole x

      Delete
  4. I can answer the first question for you :D Slovenia! Lol, seriously, you should visit our country one day.. :) Pasta is my favorite dish btw..or is it pizza? Ok, let's just say Italian food..:D just saying..since that's your tastiest meal you can cook.. :)) I must say I love this nominations..we can learn so much about each other.. thank you very much for nominating me! xoxo A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems! You are totally welcome and yes we should get to know each other more :) I looooove italian food but I have this favouritism over pasta though <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting guys! If you have anything to say just comment away below! Hope you enjoyed your visit and be sure to follow me on either social media possible and come back again! ;) Further enquiries, contact me via e-mail nolifelifelife@gmail.com ! Be it collab, ads, sponsors or even just to keep in touch as friend, e-mail or comment as you like! :)