Home made Oreo Nutella Cheesecake!

12:00

Loving the Chocolate Nuts and Cookies 'n' Cheese!





A sugary post with a good number of photos on an cheesecake my sister made a week or two before going back to university, original recipe created by Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio (more details later in the post and there is a video tutorial for this cake). It was absolutely delicious! I don't like sweets as much as this post might make it, such as I would only go as far as a few Hariboes and mainly have some chocolates. For example, I don't like Dairy milk and galaxy bars, and prefer some Lindt collections and selective flavours. I much prefer a sweet flavour incorporated in drinks like hot chocolates or desserts like Krispy Kreme doughnuts and ice cream. And not pure dense sugars.


ANYWAY~!








One word: Scrumptious! I am picky when it comes to cheesecakes ( I think I'm picky with sweets in general). 

Compared to the actual recipe (introducing later),

  1. the top layer of Nutella cheese a lot thicker and I'm not entirely sure if the middle layer of Oreo was made thinner or squished by the heavy top layer (lol). But the cheese on both layers were extremely smooth and firm which was what I enjoyed the most. My entire family including other relatives (who are even more picky with sweets), also says although very sweet in flavour, it is extremely nice for its texture and make - much compliments made on the smooth cheese layers. 
  2. My sister did not add in the white or brown sugar - but it was still rather sweet considering the amount of Nutella cheese layer was on this cheesecake.
  3. She also used digestives biscuits, instead of graham cracker crumbs! Just as nice!
  4. Lemon juice was added into the cheesecake but she says this should be optional! Jenn (the original creator) herself, said somewhere (along the comments section), that the lemon juice is added for taste/flavouring! But of course, it still tastes pretty amazing without!








Original Creator - Credits!



Recipe was made by blogger Jenn, owner of the blog called 'Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio'. She also uploads tutorials on baking cakes onto youtube (here) and also her blog (here). For this recipe, visit here! She has many other tutorials on home-made bakes, home made spread Nutella (the only one i know of) and random diary blog posts and videos of her exercise routine and experiences such as book reading,  adventures at restaurants and outdoors of her area and so on.! Her cakes and cookies are beautiful!

I don't follow her blog and videos too well since I don't bake or read books, even if you're not an everyday baker, and wish to just bake a cake when you have free time or for special occasions, I recommend her to anyone who loves and want to bake, get messy and creative!







Would you like to try out these cakes yourself? What did you think of the cake Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio created?

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. ok this actually looks like heaven on a plate.. i think i would eat the whole thing in one go! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/lets-talk-about-body-shaming.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Like I said, I'm not a sweet tooth and didn't eat much of it, but it was amazing WITHOUT SUGAR! lol xx

      Delete
  2. I might've just drooled all over my keyboard.
    THAT LOOKS/SOUNDS AMAZING.
    The last time I tried to make a cheesecake though, I failed horribly. Maybe I can bribe someone into making this for me though. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha I hope your laptop is still safe :P
      But I must say, I've never made one myself before! I know my mum and my sister can make it... on first try as well *jealous* lol But still, I get to eat their cakes without doing anything so why would I even feel jealous haha :L
      I wish you luck on the bribery! But who wouldn't make this cake by just looking at the picture :P

      Delete
  3. Hello sweetie, I want to invite you to join my giveaway, you can win a lovely necklace! :) I hope you join and I hope you win, good luck! By the way Love this post!

    ps: I follow back
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invite to your giveaway! the necklace is adorable and of course I entered (no harm entering to get a lucky freebie - testing my luck lol)

      Followed :) via GFC, g+, bloglovin', instagram and twitter (on personal account for twitter though)

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a very lovely blog~! and following via GFC, bloglovin and Insta! (no fb sorry~!) :)

      Delete
  5. This looks mouth watering, now I have a craving for something sweet!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very sweet and absolutely worth the time making! Although I wasn't the one who made it at home! lol :)

      Please follow if you wish :D and love your blog :)

      Delete
  6. Wow , this looks so yummy, you have anice blog. I just followed you in GFC , hope you'll follow back . Thanks


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I have followed back :)

      Delete
  7. That cheesecake looks so darn good! I think your sister did a great job with it!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I shall tell her that! lol :)

      Delete
  8. OMG! I love how this looks :O You did an amazing job. I have been meaning to make a cheesecake for a while now but just been waiting for a quick and easy recipe, I think yours is just perfect. Thanks for sharing love :) <3.

    http://stylatude25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome but I didn't make this cheesecake haha! My sister did :') I will tell her your compliments ;) lol and yes! I'm glad I shared this amazing recipe made by Jenn, she's an amazing baker! She deserves more credits! :)

      Delete
  9. Hi there, Lovely blog you have here

    Had a lovely read

    Keep up the good work

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ New post about skin care if you fancy a read, Would love to see your thoughts

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! :D and I love your routine post - I made a long comment though! LOL sorry about that! - I talk a lot! :) Love your blog too! I followed you by the way~! On Bloglovin' and GFC - If you wish to follow back please do so ;) Honestly, only if you wish to lol :D

      Delete
  10. Oh my goshhhh this looks so good! :O I love your blog btw :-)

    http://dysaniacmind.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looool! It was also very good! haha :) and thank you very much! :D

      Delete
  11. Oh My this looks so yum! I think I need to have a go at making this x
    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It was delicious! Or you could browse Jenn's videos (link in the last paragraph) and have your head in a mess because you won't know which to make and taste first!

      Nikki x

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting guys! If you have anything to say just comment away below! Hope you enjoyed your visit and be sure to follow me on either social media possible and come back again! ;) Further enquiries, contact me via e-mail nolifelifelife@gmail.com ! Be it collab, ads, sponsors or even just to keep in touch as friend, e-mail or comment as you like! :)