Boxing day Shopping and Asian Fusion!

00:29


I know it's new years already but I really haven't had time after christmas break! Moving on, when it is so true that sleeping in is not for christmas then shopping definitely is!

26th December


First thing in the morning on the 26th is obviously going shopping! I went to Bluewater with my sister  from early morning arriving around 9am and there was hoard load of people already!




I felt that there wasn't much sales this year compared to last year. Last year I went all out and spent a lot however this year, I didn't get much but I did manage to find a few things!



After visiting every shop I managed to buy a casual plain grey "soft touch crew neck long sleeve t-shirt" and light blue "denim legging trousers" from UNIQLO.




Then a cute V neck cable knit jumper and plain black knitted fluffy jumper from H&M.














Then finally a Yves Saint Laurent Touché Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighter Highlighting pen in original shade 1 from Boots.




Altogether, it came to around £70! Pretty good results for these good quality items, however my real targets weren't met: which I wanted to get a pair of new shoes and a nice coat. Well I'm going to have to look some more... *sigh*

Moving on! After a long shopping day from 9am until 4pm, I left around this time and went to my auntie's for the boxing day gathering! So it's time for more food!

This time it's some Asian Fusion~!




There was grilled (fully cooked) salmon fish, alcohol soaked king prawns (some Chinese alcohol for foods - not sure what it's called), grilled crispy pork belly (my absolute favourite!) and some veggie which I believe was broccoli.



Grilled Pork Belly! So beautiful!



Sushi! Also my absolute favourite! I can live on sushi!



After a ton load of food, it was time to chit chat and play games! Yet the thing me and my cousins spent the rest of the time doing was taking selfies... and April Ho (fashion/ lifestyle blogger) shopping online on le iPad! To visit her blog, click here! (the little photo on the right had side near the bottom - that's her!)




Now, that was the end of my Christmas break! Rather productive, please look forward to my next post! Didn't do anything to celebrate the new years though! It was all about work so i was busy busy... BUSY!





Photos taken via iPhone 5 and iPad mini



How did your Christmas break end? Did you get more presents? Any results from Boxing day Shopping? It might be the New Years but it would be great to look back at the last celebration for 2014! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Great haul, girl. The fluffy sweater looks great on you. The foods looks so yummy. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    Happy New Year
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Happy New Year to you too! Also following you via GFC~! Love your blog! :)

      Delete
    2. Thx Nicole you are so sweet. Just followed back. Please keep in touch. kisses

      Delete
  2. That v neck knit jumper from H&M ahdhdnjsnendhkxdkjs I need it, can I have it? Haha jokes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very warm and still on sale on H&M! For £12!

      Delete
  3. I always avoid the malls on Boxing Day, but that just meant I parked my butt in front of the computer and did all my shopping online. :P
    The sweaters you bought are cute. How do you like the YSL highlighting pen?
    Oh man, that's a lot of food. I really want some pork belly now lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shopping online but since things are on sale i prefer the atmosphere (although the crowds irritate me) on boxing day and i just like to feel the quality of clothes haha :')

      Shame I haven't had the chance to try the highlighter yet but I will try soon~!

      Pork belly yumm~!

      Delete
  4. I love getting good Boxing Day deals! Great post :)

    www.beautyandcolour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the atmosphere more though! Like Christmas 'self-pamper' haul or something haha! Thanks :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting guys! If you have anything to say just comment away below! Hope you enjoyed your visit and be sure to follow me on either social media possible and come back again! ;) Further enquiries, contact me via e-mail nolifelifelife@gmail.com ! Be it collab, ads, sponsors or even just to keep in touch as friend, e-mail or comment as you like! :)