Replica drawing of Kokkuri-san and Kohina!

03:21

Kokkuri-san, Kokurri-san, Can I draw a picture of you and Kohina? YES!


Here's a drawing of Kokkuri-san and Ichimatsu Kohina because I recently watched the ongoing series, and they are just too adorable so they had to be drawn! To express a little love for them ... I guess...


Completed Kokkuri-san : No Filter




Completed Ichimatsu Kohina : No Filter




I started sketching the outline for the two characters using a 2B pencil! Only copied though, proportion isn't great but acceptable (in my own opinion that is!)








Ichimatsu Kohina Outline - Filter : process



Kokkuri-san Outline - Filter : process



Then to further complete the piece, I defined the outline with a heavy 9B pencil. Followed by, using altogether, 9B, 8B, 6B and 3B pencils for observational shading, cross-hatch shading or even typical common manga line shading (I experimented with them all) to define the shadowed areas. The shading allows the picture to have more depth and look more realistic or less flat whilst, outlining the picture with a heavily soft pencil will give it a much more layered and defined look to make it stand out.





This gives us the completed pieces of Kokkuri-san and Kohina-chan!



Completed image of Kokkuri-san - Filter : process



Completed image of Ichimatsu Kohina - Filter : process


Before this, I had also written a review of this anime, please click on the >> link << and check it out!


Pictures are also posted on Paigeeworld! My username is called 'Totoromon'!




Images captured via iPhone 5 camera!


Please feel free to comment and give advice on what I could do to improve~! Many thanks!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG! You are so good!

    Why don't you try drawing celebrities? But with an anime twist, that will look so good :O

    http://stylatude25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! That sounds like a very good idea! I will see if I have any time to get round to it ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting guys! If you have anything to say just comment away below! Hope you enjoyed your visit and be sure to follow me on either social media possible and come back again! ;) Further enquiries, contact me via e-mail nolifelifelife@gmail.com ! Be it collab, ads, sponsors or even just to keep in touch as friend, e-mail or comment as you like! :)